WHAT DOES THE CHAMBER DO?
Below are the active committees that our members can become involved with. Through these committees, the Apex Chamber makes a difference for the business community.
Being on a committee helps you meet people, allows you to share your expertise, as well as become more familiar with how the system works.
We value your input and hope you will find a place among one of these committees. Have an idea for a committee? Contact Us
We are always open to new ideas.
The education committee oversees and supports the Apex Youth Leadership program, it is the committee behind the Teacher Award Event (honoring teachers in Apex schools who have received the prestigious teacher of the year honor) and is the army behind our annual education fundraiser, the BookBag Bonanza. This committee meets early mornings at 8:00 a.m. at the Chamber. Chairperson is Olivia Scott with Promotional Partners.
This committee is a strong force within the Chamber in that members are asked to attend town council meetings on a rotational basis to report back to the committee happenings in the town. This committee also keeps abreast of issues that may impact our Chamber businesses and assists the staff with events intended to educate members and the community. Chairperson is Nicole Loeffler with Manning, Fulton & Skinner.
Benefits of Membership
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
• Company name, address, phone and email information listed in the annual directory
• Listing in the online Membership Directory, including a free link to company website
• Opportunity to display marketing materials in the Chamber reception area
• Grassroots marketing opportunities at the Annual Business Expo
• Advertising opportunities in Business Briefs, our monthly newsletter and the website
• Sponsorship opportunities available through monthly Business After Hours,
Annual Dinner, Golf Tournament, Professional Women's Networking, AM Networking and
• Membership plaque and decal for your place of business
• Ribbon-cutting and Grand Opening ceremonies, free of charge for members
Member Events and Programs
Annual Awards Banquet
Savor Apex Member Appreciation Party
Annual Business Expo
Book Bag Bonanza
Teacher of the Year Luncheon
• Business After Hours - meet other members, make contacts, discover prospects
• AM Networking - designed for great networking in a low key environment
Women's Networking Luncheons- new insight and fresh perspective into career and lifestyle
• Wake Up Apex - breakfast networking with guest speakers on current issues
• Lunch and Learn - lunch break with guest speakers on marketing, sales, social media, and many other business topics relevant to our membership
• Business classes offered though Wake Tech
• Informative monthly newsletter, Business Briefs
Economic Forecast- breakfast event featuring guest speakers on the future of our area
Membership with the Apex Chamber provides the opportunity to have a collective voice in local, state and national affairs.